“He gave his house as a meeting place,” said the team member in Liberia. “We were working in a border town when we met Mr. Bangulah. Despite the rain, we were able to show the JESUS Film with the help of the Holy Spirit. Mr. Bangulah’s background was in another religious group. He asked us to pray for him and he gave his life to Christ. In his new faith, he offered his home as a place for believers to gather.”
Pray for Mr. Bangulah and his family as they grow in their faith.
“This tool is a blessing,” said Dykla in Brazil. “The JESUS Film attracts many people. It makes a dynamic impact in lives. Our hearts rejoice at seeing the power of changed lives!”
Pray for the teams working in Brazil to see an abundant soul harvest!
“My life has changed,” said 26 year-old Frank in the Dominican Republic. “I received Christ as Savior at a home showing of the JESUS Film. My friends have noticed the change and are coming with me to services. We enjoy praising God together!”
Praise God for Frank and his friend as they are growing in their walk with Christ.
Praises & Prayer Requests:
– Praise God for the faithfulness of those attending the World Challenge in Bradenton, FL.
– Pray for those traveling in Senegal to have eyes to see the work of the Lord (Jan 30 – Feb 9)
– Pray for the JESUS Film staff working in the Eurasia Region office to represent Christ well (Jan 30 – Feb 16).
– Pray for the participants of the Partner Trip in Nepal to be inspired by God’s work in the lives of the people (Feb 1-11).
– Pray for the group from Grand Rapids, MI as they make final plans to travel to Nicaragua (Feb 7-13.
– Pray for the group from Rock Island, IL as they make preparations to travel to Guatemala to deliver equipment to show the JESUS Film (Feb 10-17).
-Pray for the Marshfield Church in Joplin, MO as they prepare to minister to others in Ethiopia (Feb 15-27).
– Pray for the group from Nampa First Church preparing to travel to East Timor the end of February.
JESUS Film teams have reported 63,497,468 evangelistic contacts* from January 1998 through February 2013. Of these contacts, 11,737,180 (18.5% of contacts) have indicated decisions for Christ with 4,638,390 (39.5% of decisions) initial discipleship follow-ups. There have been 35,701 preaching points started.
*JESUS Film and other tools