“Life is peaceful in the presence of God,” said Nilakshi in Sri Lanka. “My religious background involved temple worship and praying to idols. I saw the JESUS Film with my family and felt peace within myself. I thought about being a follower of Christ. The team members prayed for me. I got permission from my husband to attend church services with other Christian believers. My friend and family are upset by this turn of events. I know that God has given me the greatest gift in the world! He has given me a future. A real future with hopes and dreams and possibilities which are limitless! He is my only salvation. I am living a happy life now. Praise God!”
Pray for Nilakshi as she lives out her faith for friends and family to witness.
“I am a different woman,” said Amariliy in the Dominican Republic. “I thank God for the ministry of JESUS Film Harvest Partners because the film came to my community. After watching the presentation, I gave my life to Christ and He changed me!”
Praise God for changing us with His love.
“I was disappointed with my life,” said Liner in Colomiba. “When I watched the JESUS Film, I felt a supernatural peace come over me. I am attending discipleship classes twice a week but I hunger for more. Praise God, I desire to know more about my Lord!”
Pray for the hunger to know God to continue to be a driving force in Liner’s life.
– We are seeking to add an additional 3,000 people to our Prayer & Praise email by January 1st. Please forward this to others who are interested in Kingdom work inviting them to sign up at http://www.jfhp.org/email/subscribe.cfm
– Please pray for our field leadership as they work on 2013 action plans for sharing JESUS with all tribes, languages, and peoples
– Pray for the safe return from the Dominican Republic of the group from Westminster, CO (Nov 1-7)
– Pray for the group from Owego, NY as they deliver equipment to Togo. (Nov 9-18)
– Remember to pray for the persecuted church. Many JESUS Film Harvest Partners teams work in resistant areas.
– Praise God for the faithfulness of those attending the World Challenge in Wichita, KS.
* JESUS Film teams have reported 62,890,055 evangelistic contacts* from January 1998 through November 2012. Of these contacts, 11,578,849 (18.4% of contacts) have indicated decisions for Christ with 4,536,574 (39.2% of decisions) initial discipleship follow-ups. There have been 34,448 preaching points started.
*JESUS Film and other tools