“I was overwhelmed by my child’s illness,” said Woneld in Haiti. “We took him to many doctors, but they could not do anything for him. When I accepted Christ as my Savior, I felt strength. I am no longer alone with my burden. My life has changed and I am living for the Lord.”
Pray for parents who carry the anguish of a sick child in their hearts that the Lord will strengthen them.
“I was sad to see Jesus suffer,” said the viewer in the Philippines. “I saw Christ crucified for my sins and accepted His forgiveness. I am happy God loves us while we are still bad people. I thank Him for dying for my sins.”
Praise God for loving us even though we are unlovable.
“I have control over the demon of wine,” said Sandeep in India. “I used to drink day and night. When I came in contact with the living God, I realized He alone could free me of this habit. I earnestly prayed to Him for deliverance. I thank the Lord Jesus for His love and acceptance. I am happy and love my family. I have a beautiful life in the Lord.”
Pray for others who are bound to addiction to find freedom in Christ.
Praise and Prayer Requests:
– Praise God for the safe return of the Jacksonville, Florida group from Brazil.
– Pray for the Ministry Trip group from Marysville, Washington as they deliver JESUS Film equipment to Honduras (July 14-21)
– Pary for the Partner Trip participants going to Brazil.
– Praise God the final equipment sets for deliver to Sri Lanka have been scheduled with completion by mid-September! Only one solar-powered backpack remains to be funded at $4,000. Funds are needed by August 31st.
To make a gift please mail a check or call 913-663-5700 Ext 100.
Make checks payable to JFHP and mail to:
15055 W. 116th Street
Olathe, KS 66062
Include “JESUS Film Sri Lanka Equipment” in the memo line.
In Canada, make checks payable “Church of the Nazarene Canada” and send them to:
Church of the Nazarene Canada
20 Regan Road, Unit 9
Brampton, Ontario L7A 1C3
Be sure to put “JESUS Film Sri Lanka Equipment” in the memo area.
* JESUS Film teams have reported 61,887,626 evangelistic contacts* from January 1998 through July 2012. Of these contacts, 11,327,888 (18.3% of contacts) have indicated decisions for Christ with 4,374,538 (38.6% of decisions) initial discipleship follow-ups. There have been 32,366 preaching points started.
*JESUS Film and other tools